Term and Conditions
This legal notice regulates the use of the site web
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS – Your access to and use of this Website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions
anddisclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- ADVICE – The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- CHANGES TO WEBSITE – The owner of the website reserves the right to:
3.1. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the owner shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and 3.2. Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES – The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1. All copyright,
5.2. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security
6.2. To the extent permitted by law, the owner will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3. The owner makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or
6.4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the owner for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the owner or that of its employees or agents.
- INDEMNITY – You agree to indemnify and hold the owner and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the owner arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – The personal data linked to this website meet the requirements of current legislation on protection of personal data.
Opinno process the personal data that is collected through this website in compliance with current legislation on data protection. Like this:
Inclusion in files is completely voluntary and is duly announced;
Files to which personal data are incorporated are discharged from the agencies competent Data
The data will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected.
All the people who join the file created may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation
Unless otherwise indicated in a different sense, the controller is Opinno the user can go to it at C/Sánchez Pacheco 101,
9.-SEVERANCE – If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. GOVERNING LAW – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spain court